Cannabinoids are a diverse group of compounds that can be produced by plants, humans and animals, or synthesized in a lab.
Phytocannabinoids are naturally occurring compounds produced by the Cannabis plant and several other plant species.
- Most highly concentrated in the resin of the Cannabis flower trichomes
- Over 100 phytocannabinoids are present in Cannabis
- Able to interact with cannabinoid and other types of receptors in the human body
- Capable of producing numerous therapeutic benefits
- Percentage of cannabinoids present varies depending on the cannabis strain, climate, soil, and techniques of cultivation
Full Spectrum Oil Extraction
Research to date indicates full spectrum naturally derived flower oil extract to be more effective in treating heath issues. However, the interaction of the all the phytocannbinoid and terpenes that the Hemp plant produces naturally have proven to be a challenge for science and formulators to replicate. CFH, Ltd. utilizes strains, production methods and extraction processes that capture all of the components the plant produces naturally. By focusing on pure flower extract, CFH produces an impressively effective full spectrum oil ingredient for formulation.