Terpenes are organic aromatic compounds that are abundant in nature and create the characteristic flavor and aroma of numerous plants, including Cannabis.
- Over 200 terpenes are found in the Cannabis plant
- Contribute modulatory and therapeutic roles in the Cannabis entourage effect
- Work synergistically with phytocannabinoids to benefit the human endocannabinoid system
- Possess complementary effects that may strengthen and broaden clinical applications and improve the therapeutic index of cannabis extracts
- Interact with various receptors, enzymes, and signaling pathways throughout the human body to produce a wide range of valuable effects
Primary Terpenes found in Cannabis
Pinene, Linalool, Myrcene, Limonene, Ocimene, Terpinolene, Terpineol, Valencene, B- Caryophyllene, Geraniol, Humulene
Secondary Terpenes found in Cannabis
Phellandrene, Carene, Terpinene, Fenchol, Borneol, Bisabolol, Phytol, Camphene, Sabinene, Camphor, Isoborneol, Menthol, Cedrene, Nerolidol, Guaiol, Isopulegol, Geranyl Acetate, Cymene, Eucalyptol, Pulegone
Terpenes found in CFH Full Spectrum Hemp Flower Oil Concentrate
Myrcene, Isopulegol, Borneol, G-terpenine, Nerolidol-trans, A-bisabolol, Linalool, Linalyl Acetate, B-caryophyllene, Caryophyllene Oxide, Guaiol, Humulene, Terpineol, Camphene, B-pinene, A-terpenine, A-pinene, Limonene, Citronellol, Ocimene-2, Ocimene, Terpinolene
Full Spectrum Oil Extraction
Research to date indicates full spectrum naturally derived flower oil extract to be more effective in treating heath issues. However, the interaction of the all the phytocannbinoid and terpenes that the Hemp plant produces naturally have proven to be a challenge for science and formulators to replicate. CFH, Ltd. is committed to producing the highest quality most effective CBD oil by utilizing strains, production methods and extraction processes that capture all of the components the plant produces naturally to provide a highly effective full spectrum oil ingredient for formulation from the pure flower extract CFH produces.